Caribbean Islands Map
- Cruises To St Vincent, St Vincent and the Grenadines on 15 Nov 2014 posted 3 hours ago
- Cruises To Oranjestad, Aruba on 28 Apr 2014 posted 3 hours ago
- St. John News and Happenings StJohnLife 3 hours ago
- Bob Marley attractions around Jamaica The Telegraph 77 days ago
- The best Caribbean holiday deals The Telegraph 105 days ago
- The St. Barths West Indies Regatta Upcoming Events
- Saint Lucia Jazz & Arts Festival Upcoming Events
- Saint Thomas Carnival 2014! Upcoming Events
- Miami Rum Renaissance Festival Upcoming Events
- ANTIGUA SAILING WEEK Upcoming Events
The Bahamas are popular destinations in the Caribbean. With more than 700 islands to choose from, you will find something you enjoy. In addition to the beaches and snorkeling, this place is a popular spot for nature-enthusiast. Also, the waters in this area are believed to be some of the purest in in the world. If you enjoy island hopping, you are in the right place in the Bahamas.
Barbados is a popular island located in the southern Caribbean. In reference to the Caribbean Islands map, it is located southeast of St Lucia. Barbados is known for its beautiful beaches and rolling hills. Also, it is known for its various Eco-related attractions including the well-known Welchman Hall Gully. In addition to its natural beautify, there are many activities and attractions to choose from including water-sports, an electric night life and various cultural exhibits.
Jamaica is one of the best known Caribbean destinations. This is a country blessed with beautiful beaches and spectacular mountains. Located a few miles south of Cuba, this place has become a favorite tourist destination of the United States and other nations. Visitors to this country are attracted by its vibrant flora, water-sports and world-class golf courses.
This popular destination is in the northeast Caribbean. In addition to mainland Puerto Rico, the smaller islands of the group include: Culebra, Mona and Vieques. Puerto Rico is also known for its water-sports, flora and fauna. If you desire to visit a place with an exciting night life, breath-taking views and great beaches to relax, you can find it all in Puerto Rico.
St. Croix is the largest among the U.S. Virgin Islands. Referring to the Caribbean Islands map, it is located east of Puerto Rico. St Croix is well-known for its activities and attractions. These include the beaches, ATV tours, horseback riding and various water-activities. St. Croix is also a great place for shoping duty-free and to enjoy the cultural exhibits.